- FORCE MAJEURE.
- No party will be liable for nonperformance of any of its obligations under the agreement if its nonperformance was due to a Force Majeure Event as defined in paragraph (B) of this Article, on condition that such party complies with the conditions in paragraph (C) of this Article.
- A Force Majeure Event shall mean any act of God; war; riot; civil strife; act of terrorism, domestic or foreign; embargo; governmental rule, regulation or decree; flood, fire, hurricane, tornado, or other casualty; earthquake; strike, lockout, or other labor disturbance; the unavailability of labor or materials to the extent beyond the control of the party affected; pandemic; quarantine; or any other events or circumstances not within the reasonable control of the party affected, whether similar or dissimilar to any of the foregoing.
- Upon occurrence of a Force Majeure Event, the non-performing party shall promptly notify the other party that a Force Majeure Event has occurred, its anticipated effect on performance, including its expected duration. The non-performing party shall furnish the other party with periodic reports regarding the progress of the Force Majeure Event. The non-performing party shall use reasonable diligence to minimize damages and to resume performance.
- CANCELLATION AND RESCHEDULING POLICY. Please be advised that you can cancel your coaching session up to 48 hours before the scheduled service via email. It will be processed without a penalty.
Cancellations made 48 hours or less before the scheduled service will be subject to a charge of half of the service rate. This includes appointments where the service provider is unable to access the property, is turned away, or the client is unavailable.
As a courtesy, your appointments are confirmed electronically the day before your scheduled appointment by email and/or text messaging from our online appointment scheduling software because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked months ago. From this confirmation email, you have the option of the following without a charge:
- Confirm your appointment from the link provided in the email;
- Reschedule/change/modify your appointment from your online account;
- Cancel your appointment from your online account;
- Respond back by email with any changes or issues;
- Call our office number which is provided in the email for customer service;
If you are late for your scheduled session, it will shorten your time, and the service provider is not obligated to make up the time.
If you are a “no-show”, the service provider will not refund your money and you will be charged 100% of the service amount.
Refund policy templates
Services rendered including consulting and coaching are not refundable. All projects require a non-refundable retainer to begin and the balance is due once the project is complete or in accordance to secure shopping cart terms and contract. Should a client choose not to complete a project, the deposit is kept for work invested in research, client contact, and any other service provided during the time Parties worked together.
Refund on digital product
Due to the nature of digital products, refunds will not be issued once an order has been placed and product has been downloaded. If you are unable to download the digital product please contact Dev Peds Village at [email protected] within seven (7) days for assistance. Refunds due to change of mind will not be permitted.
Downloads are closely monitored to ensure you are able to successfully access purchased digital products.
We recommend contacting us if you have any questions before you purchase.
Refund on membership
Subscriptions created will not automatically cancel. If you would like to cancel a monthly subscription, you may do so at any time. In order to not get billed for following month, you must cancel before the first day of this month.
Once cancelled, you will no longer be charged going forward. Payments for the next billing cycle will not be refunded, so make sure to cancel prior to the first day of each month.
If you are on the annual plan and wish to cancel, for a refund, you must do so within 14 days. After the 14 days have passed, Dev Peds Village does not issue any refunds.
Subscriptions created will not automatically cancel. If you would like to cancel an annual subscription, you may do so at any time. You will continue to have access to the membership until the cancellation date.
Please note, however, that you need to cancel at least seven (7) business days prior to your renewal date to prevent the next year’s subscription from being processed and billed.
Refund on coaching and/or consulting
There are absolutely no refunds on coaching and consulting once the services are rendered. We cannot guarantee results in a coaching or consulting relationship, because results depend on your openness to being coached and your willingness to do the work.
If you are not completely satisfied with your investment and are on a payment plan, you may request we stop collecting on future payments.
If you made a payment in full, and are unsatisfied, you may request a refund for any coaching or consulting sessions NOT rendered.
Cancellations made within 48 hours or less before the scheduled service will result in a charge equal to 100% of the reserved service amount.